FYI, since I work for the Trauma Surgeons, he just said that the LASER Trackball mouse is best. For some reason, i think that is going to cost $100. Hmmm.. (Roz, I feel you on that carpel tunnel thing).
Also, I have been alerted by Adisa that the new Madden has been released as well, I asked was that a hint to purchase one and he said no. But being the GREAT Wifey-to-be that I am... I will surprise him with the God-awful, time-consuming, taking time away from my woman game! (Lord, it must be love).
5 comments:
Hi guys!!!
FYI, since I work for the Trauma Surgeons, he just said that the LASER Trackball mouse is best. For some reason, i think that is going to cost $100. Hmmm.. (Roz, I feel you on that carpel tunnel thing).
Also, I have been alerted by Adisa that the new Madden has been released as well, I asked was that a hint to purchase one and he said no. But being the GREAT Wifey-to-be that I am... I will surprise him with the God-awful, time-consuming, taking time away from my woman game! (Lord, it must be love).
One more thing! I am loving the new workout program. It is hilarious, let me know how that pans out! Just remember
hahahaha! girl you are crazy!!!!! it must be the crack.
congrats tericka on being a wifey-to-be!!! i'll join the club oneday–hopefully before i lose my child bearing hips.
Well, that made me laugh out loud. And made my foot hurt a little bit ;)
Check out this site if you want to hear a great love story. Talk about fate...
http://www.dng.weddingwindow.com/index.cfm?fa=ourstory
Thats crazy...I only watched a minute of it. I would love to be a fly on the wall, bc I know you would try it.
Post a Comment