Thursday, August 10, 2006

Umm... why

do they put black jellybeans in the bag with the fruity. I've pretty much determined that this is the great divider of people. Those who like black jellybeans and those who don't. They give the licorice lovers a bag of nothing but little black beans for their consumption pleasure, but for us fruity lovers, we must endure the occassional, "accidentally popped in some nastiness with the handful of fruity goodness" that comes if you a)eat them by the fist full as I'm trying to stop doing, or b) mistake them for the dk brown "chocolate flavored" ones.

also... why: do dogs not look when you're sitting at the light behind them trying to take their picture? These were some big dogs and could have easily been mistaken for cattle in my opinion...



lastly...why: do I have the following creatures lurking outside my window at work? Really! If this isn't an unsafe working environment, I don't know what is! (my coworker took these pics while I stood squirming on the "safe" side of the window) FL gotta love it! This is not going on my list...





Happy Thursday all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuunnnnnyyyy! hey i told everyone to blog you back!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I swear that grasshopper lives in my backyard... All the flowers bring all the critters, too...

And my grandmother LOVED the black jellybeans, I HATE them. And anise flavoring, too, since it's pretty much licorice. I don't know why chefs love it so much.

And those dogs are huge!! If a cop ever comes across this blog, he's going to be looking for you... "Yep, there she is, that's the one that takes all of those pictures while she's driving..." :)

Love you (and miss you) girlie!!

Roz said...

LOL!
I know Colein! I passed by a trooper yesterday on my way home when I saw a good photo opp and I thought "I might want to see if there's a law against this" before I go clicking away. Atleast I turn my flash off so not to draw attention to myself... ;-D