Happy August everyone! Here are a few interesting August month facts:
• Sandwich Month (whooo-whooo love a good turkey salami with miracle whip)
• Foot Health Month (take care of those tootsies...)
• National Catfish Month (everyone should go to Cracker Barrell, home of the best fried catfish)
• Romance Awareness Month (ohhh-laaa-laaa - gonna definitely make sure this is observed.)
• National Water Quality Month (started to have water tested yesterday. long story. not a happy ending)
• 1st week- International Human Exchange Week (don't understand this. let's not exchange humans okay!)
• 1st week- International Clown Week (there's a clown that sells hot boiled peanuts on my way home. seriously)
• 2nd week- National Smile Week (shouldn't we observe this all year?)
• 2nd week- Don't Wait-Celebrate! Week! (to recognize small accomplishments) (I don't know who came up with this, but I LOVE it)
• 2nd Sunday- Family Day, Daughter's Day (Hats off to all us girl children!)
• 1- National Hobo Day (there's a highschool near here whose mascot is the hobo. really...)
• 5- National Mustard Day (spicy or just plain yellow, let your mustard flags fly high)
• 6- Friendship Day (Happy early Friendship day! So they make cards for this???)
• 9- Family Reunion Day (the cooper clan beat them to the punch.)
• 19- National Aviation Day (i think all of us who have flown before should take the day off work in observation...)
• 26- Women's Equality Day (we are equal for the most part aren't we??? hehehe)
Happy Tuesday! (Here's proof of the clown with the hot boiled peanuts...)
1 comment:
Ah ha!!! I have finally figured out how to use this thing! I love this blog thing. I never knew what blogging was until I read this one. (I thought it was another word for junk email). Hmmmm, this is neat. A great way to keep in touch w/o the phone calls (because I am horrible at doing such). You are bold for doing this. But hey, I might give it a try. I can give you another reason why Florida isn't so bad...Friends like to come and visit. Save some home improvement projects for me. Hopefully Jai and I will be down soon. Besides, time is ticking, I need to get there before the hurricanes start. Ooops I guess I just mentioned a reason why Florida is soo bad! Anywhoo, talk to ya later.
Post a Comment