Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I've learned...

If a man buys this:


You'll come home to this:

And be able to eat this:


With minimal effort on your part. ;-)
Colleen - I'm going to have to sneak my recipes in some other time, but I'm NOT complaining!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum!! That looks delicious. I expect a full course grilled meal when I come down. Go ahead and let KJ know so that he can begin planning;)
I want some good recipes, too. Please share...

Hello Tericka!!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Liz. That does look delicious. I am looking forward to some good eating. No good recipes here, but I finally have a reason to attempt making some REAL baked beans.

Anonymous said...

Girl, he just knew you were planning to surprise him with spaghetti squash...

That looks fabulous!! And there's something very charming about a man standing over his grill....

Trice said...

That looks so good...
Wow welcome Tericka.

Trice said...

Is that a swing set in your back yard?

Anonymous said...

Tell KJ to not get burned out on BBQ because the B'ham crew expects the Royal BBQ treatment when we come down :-) ...it looks delicious...but this is only gonna make my life more difficult because lisa has been bugging me to buy a grill so that i can BBQ...THANKS ROZ(sarcastically)
...HaHaHa

Roz said...

LOL! Who would have thought a little Q would draw such a crowd. hehehe
I'll tell him to get the grill ready! If it were on me everything would have a true charcoal taste (you can still eat it after it's been dropped on the coals right???).
LOVE YOU ALL tons and tons!

Trice said...

Ok so this is when my job comes into play. Umm no mam you can not eat the meat after it has hit the charcoal. Ask me later why not. I am sure charcoal has something in it that makes it unsafe to eat when it has come into contact with food.