Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Maybe next year...

Okay, so I was all geared up to get these cards out, but well, as Liz stated in her comment, the holiday cards ALWAYS get me. I'm soooo not good at meeting a self appointed deadline. Even the threat of a passing holiday doesn't always light the fire under my bootie. Shameful, I know, but there are some things I've just come to accept about myself as I've gotten older. Roz + Deadlines just doesn't mix! ;-)
You're probably wondering how in the world I made it thru school and how I'm able to function in the working world... to answer that simply, let me just say... barely! I'm a woman with her own deadlines, and you better believe they're flexible!
So, these:

will either go out and get to people after turkey day, but possibly before Christmas, or be filed in a drawer for next Thanksgiving. Prime reason that I do not date my cards. hehehe
Thanks everyone for your positive comments on my anticipated spread of holiday cheer! Sorry to disappoint, please don't hold it against me!!! This is fair warning: Do not run to your mailbox with a hopeful heart... and I'm in good standing with most of you reading this anyway. ;-) These cards were for those on the verge of writing me off for my horrible penpal-ness. Yep, still in danger of that...

Happy Tuesday

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, can't ever get that together either. I'm actually hoping that I'll be able to pull it off for Christmas. What's that about!!! It's Novemebr, you'd think by Christmas things would flow, but like you said Tasha + deadlines= disaster!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, Miss Roz...
I have to be perfectly honest with you...I finally felt as if I had reached another milestone as an adult when I received my first Christmas card in the mail (3 years ago) which just happened to be from you. So could we please put some oils on those gears and get this task rolling. Thanks!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I didn't mean to jinx you!! But in all honesty, I just know you all to well. I think you should send those pics of you and KJ in your Christmas cards. People love pictures, especially those reletives that were about to write you off. Once they see your smling face, they will remember how much they love you :)