Friday, December 01, 2006

Just a quick word...

to let you know that I'm ALIVE. Sheesh, it's been ages since I posted and I'm sorry to have pulled the loop right from under you again. I'll try to get us all up to speed soon. Just not today! I'm at work and the work I avoided this morn (just wasn't feeling creative) is comming to bite me in the rear end as I prepare for a meeting at 3. Shows you my priorities... it's 1:31 and I thought, let me blog before someone sends out the search hounds. hehehe Yep, work is my #5, never the #1. Too many important things and people to let work be the #1, 2, 3... anywho.

Thanksgiving was great (a few pics are coming) and now I'm in the process of trying to decorate for C-mas on a budget. Yep, it was looking a little bootleg for a moment, but last nite I had some revelations and I think I'm on to something (again, pics will come soon, I promise).

Sooooo, happy Friday!
Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

oh yeah- I did manage to get those Thanksgiving cards in the mail and I belive that everyone had theirs by the 27th. ;-) Gotta love a Roz Deadline.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo!! welcome back to earth!!!! hey i didn't get mine!!! anywhoo, i can't wait to see the bottleg in action. see ya!