Thursday, November 09, 2006

All Better Now...

This morn I tried to post twice, but my heart was heavy and the posts sounded so sad and angry to me. I'm dealing with work/my job again and as promised, no whining, but this morn was tough. Plus I might be a little hormonal...

Anywho, let's just say that this morn was definitely a morning when I would have gladly driven the 45min back home to huddle under the sheets. I guess KJ sensed it when we talked and at 11:50 he called and asked what I was doing. (Absolutely nothing... shame I know, but work is at an extreme slow down at the moment) Then he said "Come outside"
Instant Happiness. And I do mean instant! I grabbed my purse and all but yelled "Peace Out Suckers!!!" (I kept it calm and just said, Going to Lunch!) Best lunch date ever! So on time and sooooo needed. I was able to talk and release some pent-up frustrations and it was so soothing to hear his comments and see the "You're not crazy, it's them" look on his face. Lord have mercy, I love that man!

So I'm all better now. Gushy post, but well deserved...

Oh yes and this came in the mail yesterday (The mattress topper not the woman hehehe):



KJ hasn't been sleeping well and I felt horrible b/c we used to have a pillowtop mattress, but when we moved to the house I couldn't remember what kind of mattress we had when I stopped by an outlet and I got the firm (no pillowtop). I sleep fine, but I don't think he's had a good night since. Tahdah the answer to our problems (hopefully) arrived yesterday and I'm slapping it on tonight. I believe we're going to need some deep pocket sheets, but for the time being I'm just hoping for sweet dreams all around.

Happy Thursday all! (And if you're off tomorrow, today's your Friday so whooo-hooo!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

P-R-A-Y

Anonymous said...

Wow! Isn't it amazing how those cheesheads, that we call our men, can come through at the most needed times. So KJ gets hubby points for that!! I am so sorry about your job. I know, from personal experience, that that sucks. It will get better. But you already know that. Im thinking about you! Love you with all I got:)

Anonymous said...

Hope work gets better for you. Man, why do people make things so difficult, lets just all get through our day with peace not drama. Glad super KJ flew in for the rescue, kudos to him. OH, please give us an update about that mattress topper, we have a feather down one and I think it's run it's course.