1) Tried to cancel gym membership, but I'm under contract til 8/08 and they haven't added any classes for after 6, so the program still stinks and I'm doomed to the elliptical machine for $25 a month.
2) Made spinach and ricotta tortellini with a creamy butter garlic shrimp sauce and the meal was completely experimental (no measuring, no recipe, just a spice cabinet and lots of tasting) except for the tortellini, which unfortunately wasn't that good (trying new things... this one was a dud, but the sauce was a keeper. Can't go wrong with garlic and butter!)
3) Had to move my topiaries to the front door b/c the wind keeps blowing them over (and I've even put bricks in the planter). Kj thinks they look better there. I'm not convinced...
4) I thought my office mate was over there pooting, but it's just him scrapping something across his desk... I think...
5) Watched Norbit last night and it wasn't as horrible as we expected. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't good, just not as horrible.
6) My drive to get things done seems to be a "home" thing b/c here at work I'm tip-toeing all around the little deadlines I need to meet. sheesh!
7) When you make a conscious effort to try and save up some money, you begin to wonder more oft then not, "Where is my money going???" I'm seriously not seeing it.
8) It's been raining a lot here lately, only downfall is that it rains while I'm at work and by the time I get off it's still hot and muggy.
9) Yesterday I checked everyone's blog about 25 times apiece. Please post! I'm avoiding work people! hehehe
10) Is it really only Tuesday?!?! I was pretty sure my calendar was broken. hehehe
Happy (almost done with the work day) Tuesday all!
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It seems to me, at this moment, you are putting off some work now. lol!!!
(I must be doing the same, b/c I somehow continue to end up on the internet)
Post a Comment