

2) Things are so unbelievably slow at work. I've managed to organize all of my photo files and order a few wayyyy past due prints for friends (Viki-lynn's wedding, Kendi's visit, Trice's shower... etc)
3) I'm on the hunt for a new car. Kia is dead. Sadly I really want to replace it with another Sorento, but I have to consider the bigger picture which has something to do with gas mileage (I put 500 miles on my car per week driving to and from work. yep.).
4) Kj's started playing flag football and basketball again and I haven't been to a single game yet. (I know, I've already given him the unsupportive wife disclaimer, his games just fall on nights that I've got Ladies Bible study and church). Alas he'll start having games on Mon (football) and Thurs (basketball) so I'm getting my game face and cheer voice ready (although in football I tend to yell things like, "Don't Touch Him" which is generally met with Kj just shaking his head).
5) Tricey's coming to visit this weekend. Yay!!!!!!
6) My sister turns 22 on Thursday. When did I get old enough to have a baby sister that's 22?!?!?!
7) I'm not dressing up for Halloween, although I am fooling with the idea of wearing an orange shirt and pining a felt jack-o-lantern face on my belly.
8) I've decided that dealing with insurance companies is one of my least favorite things to do. Blue Cross Blue Shield - please just do your jobs, and AllState - I'm starting to wonder about that "we're in good hands" thing...
9) Liz, my heart is aching a bit as I have been unable to find these cookies anywhere this season. If I find some I'm going to buy them in bulk and store them up for years to come. I'm pretty sure they'll keep.

10) Okay... I don't think I have a ten. Wait, yes I do. I believe the little mini is in there doing her thing. I can feel "bubbles" occasionally and since I'm no foreigner to effervescence, I'm pretty sure that's her moving about. Tah-dah. Ten.
Happy Tuesday all!
No comments:
Post a Comment