Friday, October 19, 2007

3 Secrets I'm willing to share:

1) I've discovered the BEST time to go to Walmart. No really, I'm not teasing, I understand how it is as I live in a town where there are elderly people who love to mingle between 5am and 10am, housewives that feel the need just to get out and let the kids have an adventure running around like wild animals between clothing racks, and teenagers who apparently think their school is located on aisles 8, 9, and 10. There's never a good time. But ahhh-haaaa I dare you to go when it's pouring down rain (like I did last night) and tell me if you bump into 25 people in the whole store. And I'm talking a super Walmart. Test my theory out, I'm pretty sure it could be written in stone somewhere.

2) When your office-mate is out, do not use the opportunity as free range to release a little effervescence as it is Murphy's law that everyone in the company will immediately flock to your office and stand by your desk just to chit-chat.::shame::

3) I opened my "maternity shipment" of clothes from Old Navy and let me tell you THEY ARE THE BEST. And yes I'm basing that off of the one t-shirt I pulled out to wear this morning. This one:


Isn't it cute??? It makes me feel artsy-fartsy pregnant and I love it. So much that I've deemed this my favorite shirt after only wearing it for ummm, 2 hours and 39 mins.

Happy Friday!
We're showering Tricey with some baby love this weekend so pics will surely follow (I know you're thinking, yeah right, I've heard that before, but this time I really mean it....)!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

soooo cute!!! also Targe`t has cute maternity clothes too!!! have fun at tricey's shower and i'm so sorry i couldn't make it!!!!