1) I'm really not matching at all today! LOL! I'm "blending" with my cream top, gold lace camisole, sand colored slacks and dark brown shoes... I'd take a pic, but I just might be shame... to my defense, it's all in the same color family... sort-of.
2) KJ organized my shoes in the closet last night. He thought it would aide him as he pointed out that I've got 15 pairs of black shoes and 12 pairs of brown... but instead of seeing his point I thought, "my goodness do I need some more shoes... most of these are so old..." Sorry luv, the next shoe sale at Dillard's, I'm there!
3) I've decided to look into having my tonsils out as they are yet again swollen with huge white puss pockets on them. Yes, that's gross I know! Precisely why I want them out of my body.
4) This weekend there are 2 festivals; the mullet festival...fish not the haircut, (although I've heard that i'll probably see a few) and the state fair. I'm having a tough time decided which to go to, so I think I'm going to do both...
5) I've got a logo to work on for a cousin and for some reason I've got the worst creative block. I think it's got something to do with not wanting to disappoint family...
6) I believe my neighbors got a dog. I only know this because I spied a discarded box with a dog-crate on it next to their trash. I want to ask them about it, but I don't want to be that nosey, I snooped in your trash neighbor, so I'm waiting until I see the dog outside...
7) I got a FL tag for my car. Kind of hurt my AL soul...
8) Publix had a sale on gatorade (3 for $5)... needless to say, I had a cart full, literally! KJ drinks a gallon a day!
9) I've got my C-mas want-list all compiled, but I haven't the slightest idea what I'm going to get anyone else. Everytime I start to brainstorm, I end up adding a few more items to my want-list. ;-)
10) The airforce tests their bombs near my work place and it sounds like heavy thunder only it shakes the building. Sometimes I'm hugely disappointed when I look out the window and there's no rain, but mostly I'm grateful that those bombs are hitting their targets and not having an off day, ya know!?!?!
Happy Thursday All!
Thursday, October 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Thursday!!! You do logos? we really need to "talk". Have a good day, not matching, LOL, and just remember to duck under your desk when the bombs vere off target. Oh and I'd choose the Pensacola fair...Looooove Pensacola.
That sucks about your tonsils! Is it strep or something or are they just infected? I hope you're not feeling badly whatever it is. Publix is great for sales, their non-sale prices are through the roof sometimes, but when they have buy one get one free cake mixes, I'm so there ;)
Post a Comment