There's only two graphic designers at my company. Me and my office mate B. He's a really nice guy and hilarious in that arsty-fartsy kind of way. I laugh a lot at work and its normally from something he says or does. So besides idiot supervisor I have a fantastic working environment. So just a moment a go I hear B making some kind of beat-box noise and here's the conversation we had:
Roz: Hey are you over there rapping?
B: Umm-huh
Roz: What are you saying? (now here's the part that made me chuckle...)
B: I was just rapping: Darn you look swell when you reverse that posterior (In other words, his version of Back That Thing Up)
Of course that sends me into fits of giggles.
We're corny like that... and it's Friday...
Shrimp boil tonight, R and S coming to visit, and I believe a little canoeing (for the ladies) and jet-skiing (for the men) tomorrow. Shaping up to be a really good weekend.
Friday, August 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have a good weekend. Sounds like a lot of water fun... Jada would definitely want to join in.
Pack your sun screen and lots of water. ITS HOT!
Sounds like lots of fun.
Post a Comment