Monday, July 09, 2007

It makes me feel good

when people ask me about my blog. ;-) So Kendi, this entry's for you! hehehe Plus it's about time I fill everyone in on what's been going on...
I was in a wedding on Sat, so I took vaca from work and headed down to Miami on Wed to throw myself in wedding frenzy. ;-) I've known the bride since I was 11 so it was good to be apart of her special day. I was her Matron of Honor and I felt very ummm, honored (hate to use the same word twice, but really what other word does the trick) to have the position. The wedding was beautiful and of course I don't have one single picture from the actual day b/c I forgot to give my camera to KJ. The only pics I have are from the getting ready process and I don't think it would be nice to post a group of women in their scivvies. Plus I've recently began a battle with cellulite that I'm not proud to say was ambushed upon me. One minute smooth skin, the next dimple-mania. Are you serious?!?!?! Anyway, I found this cream by Nivea called Goodbye Cellulite and even though it's ranked 25 on this list it was only $10 at Target and during my moment of repulsion, I thought, "What the hey, it's worth a shot." I'll let you know if it was worth it.

We're having a Gospel Meeting at church in which I can proudly say that I stuck over 50 flyers in the mailboxes in my neighborhood (don't be alarmed, we have the kind of mailboxes that have newspaper slots under the main box and it's not illegal to put stuff there. I wasn't "tampering" with the "federal crime" box) on my 5am walk on Wed morning. My goal for our next church event will be to actually try speaking with some of those people. ;-) I'm excited b/c the preacher is from my home congregation when I was in college and he always does an excellent job. This week will be busy. Not to mention that somewhere in there, I need to fold a couch full of clean laundry and cook a few meals just to sustain us, but given my current "battle" the menu's looking pretty bleak. ;-)

Happy Monday all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I checked your blog earlier today, I was thinking "What?! No blog! What am I supposed to do for the first few minutes of work." Actually do some work. Are you kidding?!?! LOL But I definitely understood why you haven't been blogging. This last week has been quite busy.
I am very proud of your 'legal' (hehehe) advertisement of the Gospel Meeting. Have a great week and let us know how well it goes. Love ya bunches!!