Tuesday, July 17, 2007

10 on Tuesday:

1) I've been drinking water at work. Only requirement is lemon and that it be room temp. Needless to say, I'm also taking 150% more bathroom breaks.

2) Liz is coming to visit this weekend. Yippeeeeee is an understatement. ;-)

3) My sister just had a root-canal. I feel really good about leaving her my favorite grey striped artsy fartsy flat shoes (which she had her eye on). Here's the odd part: I like that she'll "ask me for/steal" my shoes. Makes this ole girl fill fashionable.

4) My neighbor's been out of town for a week (with a week to go) b/c of a family emergency. Tonight I'm making sausage casserole to take over to her husband and kids for dinner. I like that I have neighbor's that I want to do this for.

5) Kj cut our grass with a diagonal pattern. He's getting all fancy-schmancy on me and I must admit, it looks good. There's something about coming home to a sweaty man that's been working on his yard, whooo-hooo. (or a freshly showered man making dinner in the kitchen... hehehe)

6) We've had a ton of afternoon "showers" (more like monsoons) lately. This is what I've been driving home in:
Besides the driving in it part, you know I'm loving the busted flood gates of rain.

7) Need to go back to the library, but I never have cash and I'm sure they won't let me take any more books without paying my late fine...

8) Work gives me an itch for new cds. Oh yes, and it's Free Music Tuesday and the free song is really good. Her name is Colbie Caillat and the song is Bubbly. It's here if you want to hear it.

9) Kendi sent me this pic from when we were in 8th grade. It's hilarious to me! I loved those purple jeans...


10) As much as I like to make lists, I always struggle with 6-10 of the Ten on Tuesday... Maybe I should just do 5 on Friday...

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I remember that background!! I have a picture of me, Amanda, Katie Flowers, and I think Chante in front of that background. Man that was forever ago. Good to see you were still down for peace. :) Or maybe that's MC Hammer's "Too Legit To Quit" sign. I can't remember. :) Thanks for the flashback though. And I'm pretty sure it's not safe to take pictures of monsoons while you're driving. :) Have fun with Liz this weekend...

Anonymous said...

Why did you post that pic for the world to see? I'm the only one looking half way decent! ; )