2) We live too far from family and friends. I've always known this, but when you look at it from a financial stand point, most of our money goes to traveling...
3) I'm thankful that we've been able to travel as we have, but I'm also aware that we're going to have to do some cutting back (gulp!)
4) I have a million things to do at work and not the first clue where to jump in and begin. Does vacation do this to anybody else???
5) Quiting my gym is not an option, clothes aren't fitting right and I refuse to buy new ones or taylor the old. I'm going to HAVE to drop a few pounds. Good morning 5:00 workouts!
6) The sermon I heard on Sunday keeps coming to mind. God knows we're not perfect and he wants us to be honest with him about our imperfections. Doesn't seem like it should be hard, but it sometimes is...
7) I would like to do this:

to our living room (sans the wallpaper, just a nice khaki paint above chair rail), but also on the list is finishing our garage (paint and coat floor), and painting our master bed and bath. sigh, originally I thought I'd be able to knock all this out by the end of summer... need I say, not happening... ;-)
8) Kj's hooked me on an old show called Playmakers It's about the football players and the league more-so then the football game and I can see why the NFL bought/canceled the show after one season. But ooohhhh, it's good.
9) Is organization something that can be taught, or is it a gene some people are just born with?
10) Is it really almost the middle of July? Is this year flying by to anyone else?
Happy Tuesday everyone!
2 comments:
Tell me about cloths. I am fuming that laundry has to be done again, and also that my pants are fitting way too tight!!
Ohh. I loved playmakers. I hate that it only came on 1 season. Yes, July is going by fast but not fast enough. I guess my membership finally got cancelled they stopped calling me.
YES you live to far away. I miss you!
Also agreeing about he clothes...I try to fool myself into thinking that it's the washer and dryers fault but alas I have just had to be honest with myself. It's a wonder what the excercise can do though...one week of it and I am feeling better. Good luck with yours :)
Post a Comment