2) I'm trying out new shampoos since mine is MIA. So far I'm one frizzy headed, woman. Just for ref, I've tried Pantene for curly hair and now Frutruis and I'm not really happy about either (and they're twice the price that Suave was).
3) So far it sounds like a ranting 10 on Tuesday, but that's not how I'm feeling. Here's something good: my little bad apple at church and I seem to have made it thru the rough stage. He's mellowing out some and I think I've figured out a little better how to deal with him. Still a long way to go, but I can see some progress
4) My parents came to visit on Friday and Sat and I can't possibly describe how they are the best grandparents ever. And I think the little mini knows it.
5) I'm proud to say that I hit KJ's father's day gift dead on! He's so difficult to buy for sometimes b/c he doesn't want anything. Well I remember him mentioning a video golf lesson (so he could see his swing and stuff...), so the little mini got him that and a crimson golf shirt from Under Armor and "we" designed him a card. I think the card was his favorite part... let's just say that we know him really well so it was full of inside jokes.
6) I may get to see Colleen and walking Dash this weekend (oh and John too)! Very excited.
7) I saw this website for crock pot recipes and I'm so going to try it. I think I may need a bigger crock pot though... mine is a "single serving" size.
8) When is it too late to send belated b-day cards? I missed a few bdays in April and May and feel horrible. Dear sweet Caroline and Alana-lana if you're reading this: I'm sooooo sorry! Don't doubt how special you each are to me, just know that my mind has been ridiculously overwhelmed lately and it's running on slow.
9) I am in the throws of planning/helping with a class reunion, and 2 family reunions. I guess summer time is the time to get reunited.
10) A friend approached me about a subject this morn and I have to say that I love the way that she did it. It reminded me how good of friends we really are. She inspired me to "step up my friend game", which sadly I think I've let slip. Too many excuses, none of them good. Love you tons my Tricey and thanks for being my reminder.
2 comments:
"Mini" is getting so big! I think that its almost unbelievable that she will be 3 months old soon. I also cant believe that its been that long since I have seen her. Wow, time flies....
Thats such a sweet picture of your parents. Glad they got to come for a visit.
You did great with the fathers day gift giving! Love the card. You are so creative:)
I miss you...
What a wonderful gift. I just got Reagans dad a giftcard. I know shameful but I know that needs cloths so he can go get them on me. Look at little mini and her grandparents. They look so proud, not to mention that she is looking more and more like her daddy by the day.
Post a Comment