Anyway I had started composing a wonderful post yesterday when my computer decided it wanted to die. REALLY. Here's the problem, I'm a graphic designer, if I don't have a computer, I can't work. period. So I fooled around with it for an hour and a half then took lunch, after lunch I fooled with it for another hour and it finally came back on. Feebly... So there's my explanation for the abbreviated post that will follow. hehehe (Oh and no worries, I've put a call into the Mac guys and hopefully they'll be able to explain how to revive my poor Apple to it's old robust self...)
So my Colein and Dash-adoo came to visit this past weekend and I couldn't love Colleen more for trekking across the state line, arriving after midnight, and then running around with me on Sat. Seriously she's a wonderful friend and a fantastic momma. She drove when she knew Dash would be sleeping so that he wouldn't be traumatized by spending so much time in a car seat, she let me love and cuddle my nephew to my heart's content, she let KJ give Dash a lecture about "man-time" and testosterone and not having to take a day of shopping with the ladies, she talked football with KJ when I was ready to kick in the tv screen (I'm not nice when I'm having HGTV and Foodnetwork withdrawls), and she didn't mind one bit that sunny FL was anything but and we didn't even see the sandy surf. Love you girlie!
So here are a few pics from this past weekend. They're all staring Dash b/c I didn't take any pics of me and Colleen after we got out of our jammies, but trust me, Momma is looking pretty good (keep doing what you're doing, after not seeing you for months, I can definitely see the differences that you might overlook)!


All else is good this way. Discovered that my night-time suffication was due to my pillow (and maybe not so much a child growing on my diaphram) by big-boying KJ's pillow one evening (he's got the foam wave shaped pillow...2 so that it sits up high). So to keep the peace, I bought my own little foam pillow and I think the wave shape allows me to have a breathing passage. hehehe That's my scientific explanation.
Happy Wednesday all!
5 comments:
Those are some sweet pictures of my little bear... it was great to see you and I had a good time just hanging out; as I always do. Don't forget I subjected Dash to even MORE Alabama football, too... way more impressive than driving after midnight ;) I wish you were closer, we'd come down all the time. Hopefully one of these days...
Oh and glad the pillow worked!
I have learned that bad pillows make going to sleep worse. I am glad that you got your pillow situation fixed.
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! I just found out that we're expecting (not me exactly) a baby!!! CONGRATS girlie!!!! Also Trice how's baby doing?
What sweet pictures! Glad you all had a great time! I thought about all of you.
Super glad that you figured out your breathing situation. Crazy what a difference a pillow can make:)
Two words: Body Pillow. Or get one of those pregnacy pillows (way overpriced). Check out big lots and t j maxx.
Post a Comment