We had a great time. I think I seriously saw every inch of the strip, plus a few side streets to boot. We went in all the major casinos and asked them what their "major attraction" was so that I could take a million pics of us doing goofy things. We really did walk until I felt like I'd walked my feet off and was using only the nubs they had become. hehehe
My mom, sister and aunt joined us for the last half of the trip (after about 2 days on my own while Kj was working, I'd already decided that Vegas is more fun in pairs. hehehe). We celebrated my bday, my aunt's bday, my mom's bday/mother's day and for good measure, my sister just being able to make the trip (she messed her knees up pretty bad in a car accident a month or so ago- don't worry we rented a wheelchair for her to be rolled around in). KJ survived all of the estrogen and we had a marvelous time (I may have already said that, but when I think back to it now, I remember A LOT of laughter and that constitutes mentioning a wonderful time twice, don't you think?). Here are a few of my favorite pics from the trip. If you've never been, then it's some where to definitely visit, just to see. Talk about eye candy...an arsty-fartsy person like me was in a "creative utopia"!








Happy Tuesday!
3 comments:
Awesome pics. Glad you had a good time in Vegas. I'm even more glad you got the chance to see the water event at the Bellagio? right? It's amazing.
I figured your Mom joined in on the fun. Great acting in those pictures.
What great pictures! Ya'll are so funny with the action pictures. It cracks me up.
Absolutley love the one with you shakin it with Beyonce:)
Post a Comment