Anywho here's a recipe they had for carrot cake muffins (which I think I'm going to really try since I LOVE carrot cake). Don't they look scrumptious??

*Courtesy of Child Magaizine page 50 of the May 2007 issue
And because Tricey tagged me (love blog tags, lets me know that you all know I'm out there lurking, hehehe)
10 Things I love about Spring (kind of tough b/c you know I love my winter, cold rainy days...)
1) RAIN ohhh, the earth smells sooo good when water drops from the sky
2) Bright colors (KJ used to call me Skittles to be funny b/c he said every outfit I wore in school was like my interpretation of the rainbow)
3) Shoes (now if I could just get my summer feet to do right...)
4) Spring breezes. Just stand still and feel um.
5) Lemonade, no ice, more tart than sweet
6) Babies being born (all that fall cuddling comes full circle in spring...doesn't it Colein? ;-) )
7) Sprinklers (it's too cool for swimming sometimes, but in the afternoon it's perfect "run thru the sprinker with a shower cap on your head so not to mess your hair up" weather)***This is of course for children, I as an adult woman do not do this...at least I haven't yet...***
8) Donuts. Random, I know but I loved a good glazed donut in the spring (summer, fall and winter too, to be honest)
9) Curiousity of summer. Is it me, but don't some really awesome "life events" take place in the summer?
10) Perfect bike riding weather (which I tried to do on Sat and succeeded in 30 min of huffing and puffing realizing that there are more inclines in my neighborhood than I thought and my bootie doesn't near fit on that seat like it used to...)
Happy Thursday! Think we'll get a new Grey's episode tonight??? Fingers crossed!
2 comments:
I hate to say, sometimes Spring babies come around because Alabama August weather is too hot to do anything BUT... :) I'm wishing now we would have started in June instead of August though, this kid would be here already!!
Ok..I am mad that we didn't get a new Greys Anatomy. Also, that Carrot Cake looks so good. Know who else has absolutely the best Carrot Cake McAlisters.. If you don't have 1 in Florida I know there is one in Auburn. Kraft.com sends out a free magazine monthly and they have good recipes so check them out.
Post a Comment