Friday, March 09, 2007

Spring Break

This morn on the radio driving in to work, they were talking about songs that make you think "It's Spring Break Time!" hehehe
Man do I wish that the concept of "Spring Break" didn't die when you were handed a diploma. I almost think it's more needed in the workforce than any other time... (wait, I'm remembering college and how good that week of freedom was... nope it's needed in the work force and the educational field... DEFINITELY)
Anywho some of the call-in answers were:
1) Margerittaville - Jimmy Buffet
2) Up and Down - Coolio
3) Ignition - R. Kelly
4) Red, Red Wine - UB40
and I decided mine would have to be....
5) Back That Thing Up - Juvenille (hehehehe anyone who knows me knows that something about the start of this song used to...and still does... make me beam from ear to ear.) My life's different now, but ohhhh, if I had a Spring Break, this would still kick it off!


Out of curiousity, what would have been your SB song?
Happy Friday folks!

3 comments:

Candi said...

Hey Roz..
My SB song would have to be "Summertime" by Will Smith and D.J. Jazzy Jeff...now that's old school :) I wish you could have a spring break as well..I am the lucky one that still gets them and summers off too..but I'll be thinking of ya'll and wishing you had one as well :)
Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Back That Thank Up!!! LOL!! It came on the radio on the other day and I thought about how you'd dissappear for the REMAINDER of the party and when I'd see you again your hair and clothes were dripping sweat!! Big Pimpin' would have to be my spring break song, and then Summertime would be my kick off song for the summer months.

Trice said...

I didn't have a Spring Break song...
Tericka I do remember those days.. Roz would tear that song up if she didn't do anything else that night. She would go in straight and come out with her crinkly do...
Those were the days.