1) Am I the only one who started bawling when Burke came to the bar and told Christina to come say bye to her best friend. Her person. I also cried when Denny and Izzy have that moment in the hospital hall, all I could say was "OH DEEENNNNNYYYY" thru a runny nose and drenched cheeks while KJ proceeded to claim me the "wussiest woman ever". hehehe
1a) Was anyone else bothered by Bonnie's bleeding out moments?!?!? Shonda almost lost me with that. I thought it was going to be a corny episode, but really, Denny saved the whole afterlife thing. In my opinion.
2) I Rachel Ray-ed it again last night with some Swedish meatballs and egg noodles. Took a pic, but left camera at home. It was awesome if I do say so myself.
3) I hate when pep just throw gum in the trash and don't wrap it in a tissue. Ewww, yuck, yuck, gross!
4) I've had several pep ask me how long I'm going to grow my hair out. Ummm, I'm not sure how to take that. hehehe
Are they trying to say I need to do something with it? I'm lazy, I live in FL and my hair is the cleanest and most conditioned it's been in... probably forever... Plus I really like looking like a wild child.
5) Doing some home improvement stuff this weekend. No...really. I'll post pics on Monday to prove it!
6) Gotta plan a highschool reunion. Gotta. Highschool class office roles should come with the 10 year requirement plan...
7) I have dreams of being organized. Seriously, that's what I've dreamed about the past couple of nights and it's also one of my big aspirations.
8) I'm loving this song. Can you tell I'm Grey's addicted? This is from last week's episode. (trying a new thing, posting a music clip... may not work. Song is called Bitter Song by Butterfly Boucher. Okay, music clip post didn't happen. Here's the link to the making of the video. Bitter Song
9) REFUSE to go to another Sat morn aerobics class b/c there are 2 military men who come (the rest are ladies) and scream "Yes Drill Sergeant, Give Us More. We Like The Pain" when all us ladies want to do is moan as we do our pushups. For the record the aerobics instructor's name is Mary, not Drill Sergeant and we do not want more, we want to kick you in your face and knock your teeth out so that you'll hush. (I've got a little violent streak that I can be strangely proud of, I admit)
10) I miss you peeps! Are you out there? Are you well?
Here's a few pics from last weekend where I got a chance to catch up with some of my best girlfriends. Great weekend, makes it hard to come back across that state line...
Happy Friday all!!!

5 comments:
Roz I missed Grey's last night and now you have gotten me all confused...they will play it again tonight and I had plans to watch it then but now I think I am going to have to go to abc.com and check it out...spoiler :) just kidding!
Is it high school reunion time already? YIKES!! Those pictures look like ya'll had a really good time...where were ya'll at? Looks like a pottery place? Happy Weekend!
And for the record, I'm not usually that pudgey. Just had to clear that up. I'm so getting lipo after I have this baby...
oh, I love the pictures. That was so much fun. Although they have not called to tell me that our pottry is ready. I will stop by there next week.
Ok. Greys Anatomy is the best thing ever. I cried almost the entire show. When McDreamy goes off on merediths mother, when Burke talks to Christine, when Denny talks about Izzie, when bailey starts telling meredith that she can not die. OH, the whole show...fabulous. Except the Bonnie part. I was a little disturbed by that. The music is always great. I love that song you linked to.
I love your hair. I like it short too but it looks really good right now. Cant wait to see your home improvement projects!! Was the recipe from our Racheal Ray cook book or a different one? As a friend, you should always share good recipes:)
Sorry this ot way too long. Love you!!
Roz,
I love that you are rocking the "wild hair." There are only 2 times we can do that without crazy looks and comments. 1) when we are little and crazy and 2) when we are old and crazy. Strangly, both involve stages in our lives where were are occassionaly in diapers...hmmm. (Well unless you work for NASA I guess..whatever)
My point, why wait until we are old and can't enjoy the wild hair...rock on, who cares!
Yeah, so we have been out of HS almost 10 years...weird...just weird!
have a rockin' weekend!
Lauren
Greys was great last night. I watched it at work and people were talking but I DVR'd it with the rest of the shows of this season. Ahh. The pottery painting is so much fun. Can't wait to see your final projects.
Colleen your a cute pregnant woman.
Post a Comment