
Okay, does anyone else out there have to fight the urge to make multiple stops by the company kitchen to pinch a piece off of the King Cake?
If you're like me, you're clueless as to what a King Cake even is. I learned about this tasty morsel while working here in FL. I don't know if pep send us one because the company pres is from New Orleans, or if we're just not that far from New Orleans and Mobile, but I love that they feel we should participate in the sugary celebration.
Yep, it's one, of many, reasons that I don't take Friday morning off from going to the gym...
;-)
4 comments:
YUMMMMY!! That looks delicious. What is a King Cake? Isn't there some kind of tradition that goes along with it? Ask Brian, the king of random facts. Im sure that he will know:)
That looks good. Does it go with coffee b/c i am starving at the moment.
Oh I'm so jealous. We looked EVERYWHERE for a king cake up here for Mardi Gras and all they had were purple yellow and green cupcakes. SO not the same. Isn't there a plastic baby in there somewhere? Has anyone gotten it yet? :)
Is it Mardi Gras time? WOW, yummy cake, haven't had one in like 10 years.... It's rare that people here in Cali knows what that is all about. Hey, you should fight for the vacation days that New Orleans and most of the LA state get with the Mardi Gras celebration. Don't just celebrate with cake..
Post a Comment