Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Been waiting...

...for a chance to take some pics of the house so I could show all who haven't had a chance to visit... wink, wink. But I'm slow as molasses and I always think, I'll take pics in the morn before work... it hasn't happened yet.

So rest assured, the house is coming along well. I stumbled upon a new home decor project last night (it's a surprise, so I'm not giving any details...) and reason #102 of why I love kj is that in the middle of cooking dinner, when my epiphany hit, he watched the stove for me while I ran to Big Lots before all of my craft items got bought up. Backtracking: Reason #101 of why I love kj is that having decided to skip pilates (I forgot my cover up t-shirt and I'm just not comfortable flaunting my jelly roll around in just a sports bra.), i made a quick run to Publix to grab some dinner items and completely expected to bust in on my husband and his other wife (Miss Playstation), but SURPRISE he was doing LAUNDRY while playing with Miss Playstation... Ahhh, sometimes I could just smother him with love. :)

So, I've been thinking that instead of just bidding my time here in FL, I should find things to love about where God has stationed us so I will now begin my list of: Why Florida's Not Soooooo Bad

#1 - Office Pets
I work in an office where everyone (except for me... okay, and sandy and wayne, but everyone else ;-) ) has a pet and office policy is that dogs can come to work with you. No cats, but I'm not a cat person anyway so I'm not lobbying for that right, but I digress.
Anyway, I introduce to you Norah! She's my coworker, Bryan's dog by day and nite, but my office pet whenever he lets her make the journey.
So here's to Florida and Office Pets!

(the Bonnet was Kristen and Bryan's idea, I prefer her in all her natural beauty.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Dog.
Maybe I should make a motion for the pet rule at my job. Lets see how that one would fly. =0
I agree with making the best out of the situation Roz... I will try to do the same.

Love ya

Roz said...

Good tricey! I think listing things help, so start you a list girlie of the goodness that AK has to offer. ;-)

And no, I don't think dogs should be allowed where they might witness the slaughter of other animals. :-(
you're a mess!

love you tons and tons.

Anonymous said...

We don't slaughter here. Its a fully cooked plant.

I like AR except for the heat wave bringing temps of 103. That will not be on my list.