Monday, November 02, 2009

Not a Chicken

I'm all about making a halloween costume. Here's the thing, I don't sew. LOL But I love the idea of creating a little piece of pretend for the little mini, so I think real hard and then go about it in the least bootleg fashion possible. Last year it was the 2 minute tutu to make the cutest ballerina ever. And this year, with 3 feather boa's from the Dollar Tree and 1 piece of orange felt, a preowned whistle and cream/white onesie and pants, I'd like to present....



Our little duckie! Oh I should have videoed, because her quacking was hilarious. Plus the whistle makes a duck call so realistic that I won't let her blow it outside of our apt for fear that we'll be swarmed. :-O
We were out of town at KJ's parents and they live in the country, so no one was expecting trick or treaters. We basically drove her to a few cousins and great uncle's houses. She scored 2 mini bags of skittles, a mini snickers bar, a breath mint and $5. hehehe We should have probably given everyone a heads up, but oh well. All in fun. ;) I can't promise that this won't be my only post in October opps, it's November isn't it. Oh well, let's throw that out the window and just take it day by day.
Hope all is well with each of you!

Lots of lovin!

4 comments:

Liz said...

That is the cutest duckie, ever! She is adoreable. Good job on the costume, mom:)

BKE said...

too precious

Lauren said...

She is too cute, I know that she is not a chicken, but the "Chicken Dance" song is running through my head! Too cute Roz, too cute!

Brown English Muffin said...

That really is a cute picture and she even has the strut down!! LOL