of shutting this bad boy down. Really. I don't write enough. I feel like my life has lost tons of interest. But, yesterday I talked to my old friend Sumita. I miss her. High school was ages ago and our lives are completely different and very busy now. Hers especially. :-) So it occured to me that while she's up working at 3 am (like she often does) that if she needed a mental break that she might pop onto my blog to check in on my fam. It was my reminder as to why I blog. Thanks Sumita-mita. I've read others bloggers write how they blog for their family. So that they can look back in years and remember their day to day activities. The more I think of it the more I realize that I too love the thought of the little mini being able to read my ramblings one night in her dorm room when she can't sleep, kind of giving her a different insight into her momma at a time when she's going to think that I just don't understand, or that I'm an old foggy who can't relate to a hip youngster as herself. hehehe
So in short, I'm back.
Some things have changed, some things have stayed the same.
I hope to write more so that my friends feel like the gaps between us are fewer and smaller.
I hope to write so that my best friend and I can play a different kind of 'catch-up' (Now Liz, stop running around and honestly, take 5 mins to read my ramblings... I miss you. I miss us.)
I hope to write so that in time I can say I've been doing this form of 'journaling' long enough to stop saying "I can never stick to journaling". I hate that I'm a journal quitter.
Here's the beginning of a long road of catching up. And staying caught up.
Whether you're out there or not. Whether you've given up on me or not. Whether you comment or not. I'll be here.
And occasionally I can promise that there will be eye candy...
Behold:




Happy Friday friends. I've missed you.
8 comments:
I've missed you too, Roz!
Glad you're back on it! If you guys quit, I will have to quit too b/c I will no longer have anyone to read my posts. So, yes we have grown ALOT. Funny how your latest post is almost in line with my post yesterday. Have a Great Weekend!
Welcome back Roz!
The little mini is getting so big! Man time flies!
I'm here reading. Missed you lots, and checked for you here and there. I knew you'd be back. AND, OMG. look.at.her... She's amazing!!!
Yay!!! Glad you're back :)
Ohh! Glad to see your back up and running. I miss you guys so much. Little Mini is not so little anymore!
Im here! I will always take time out for you, always! You are u huge part of my life and always will be. I love you and your gorgeous family more than you will ever know!
Holy cow is she cute! I am thrilled that you are back up and running. Welcome back Roz!
Post a Comment