She wasn't due til the 27th, but on the 22nd God sent us one of His very best.
Our little mini:
born March 22, 2008
5:27pm
6lbs, 1oz
20in



*I'm still planning on creating her own little blog for family and friends to check in on. Slowly but surely, I'm getting there. As I mentioned before, on this blog and comments she will be referred to as the little mini (we're protective like that). Thanks for understanding.
15 comments:
Absolutely beautiful!!! I am breathless not only at the child but idea that two such wonderful people have brought a child into this world. Congratulations!! You are such a wonderful woman, and I am excited that you finally get to experience the beauty in motherhood that so many of us get to enjoy (and endure) everyday.
Look at that beautiful girl, with those bright eyes, and a head full of hair. Such a blessing. I am so happy for you and KJ. I can't wait to meet her.
Might I add that she is smiling and waving at us like "HELLO".
Hooray! What a beautiful little girl. So happy for all of you!!!
Roz,
She is SUCH a cutie. I hope that I can be invited to the private little mini blog! I am DYING to know her name! My email is drthy012@charter.net...Congratulations!
Wow Roz she is a beauty. I can't wait to start reading her blog. I am so happy that everything is great and she's healthy and that you are doing well :) Congratulations :)
She is beautiful!!! I love the pic of her between the bars on the crib!!
Oh and I totally understand the whole mini me...I've got Baby C all up and down my blog!!!
I'm in LOVE! She is too cute!
I'm the one that left the anonymous message.
Congrats girl!!! She's too cute!!
Congratulations!!! She's a cutie!!
Congratulations Roz and KJ!!! I am so happy that your little bundle of joy made it into the world safely. Now you will get to cherish every experience she will accomplish in life starting with her first: smile, words (which begin with the cooing and babbling), rolling over, and etc. And lil Roz will soon realize that God has placed her with two of the best angles here on earth, her mom and her dad. Love all of you and I can't wait to see you all again.
Congratulatons Roz and KJ. She's a cutey!!! Take care and enjoy each and every minute with the newest addition to your family
Yay!!!!!!!!! She's sooooo beautiful!!!! Congrats and stay blessed.
Congrats! She is just beautiful!!!
Post a Comment