Friday, January 19, 2007

BIG weekend

this weekend, she


is coming to see me. She's MY Liz and there are no words to describe how her visit makes me want to do a fantastically spastic body contorting happy dance.

Also...
1 year ago on Sunday (the 21st) this couple:


was doing this:


Really... it's been a year?!?!?! hehehe
Here's to many more my love, many more...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. The one year anni. is so special...really, all of them are. Glad you guys took a trip for the occasion, it's a celebratory time. Love your pics, you guys look so cute. Enjoy your weekend with YOUR Liz.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, girlie!! I did the same thing you did, thought about it like Wednesday of last week and forgot to tell you on Sunday. I hope you guys had a great time!

XOXO

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I hope you and Liz had a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

HAPPPPPPYYYY AANNNIIVVEERRRSSARRRYYYY!!!!! WITH MANY MORE TO COME!!!!! LUV YA GIRLIE

Trice said...

Yeah....Happy Anniversary. I didn't forget my card. I practically collect them now. I hope that you had a great weekend.